14:15 Disclose opportunity for multi MW
developments in Nigeria
- Heads up on landslide tariffs Development of tariffs in Nigeria
and how to cope with the new situation
- The interplay between competitive tariffs and solar pv investments in Nigeria.
- What factors can finally propel the 14 PPA’s to financial close and into development?
- Upcoming opportunities and remaining at the forefront as an
on-grid investment destination in Sub-Saharan Africa
14:15 The pursuit of rural electrification
- The specifics of Nigeria’s off-grid market.
- Keeping standards high in times of abundant opportunities:
Quality management and customer protection.
- Serving Nigeria’s last-mile customer. Providing opportunities by reaching Nigeria’s most underserved populations and how to operate in
- Innovative subsidies Results-Based Financing a welcome push to reimburse success or merely serving well heeled companies?
- Setting the 2019 off-grid agenda A brainstorm about expected
changes after the upcoming elections and the most urgent requests form the off-grid industry.